Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking to hire an analytical project manager who will be in charge of our business with Amazon. Prior experience with Amazon is not required, instead - we’re looking for strong skills in project management, research, and analysis, critical thinking, being comfortable with spreadsheets and basic financial modeling.
We expect you to be passionate about doing business globally, learning how the world of Amazon works, and having a relentless winner mentality.
- Initially, you will have to learn how selling on Amazon works, stay updated with daily developments and get deeper and deeper with understanding the nuances of different areas
- Build data-driven models to plan demand and model the impact of different projects on demand and profitability
- Plan and execute Amazon-related projects, coordinating between a cross-functional team, work with logistics, analytics, and ad buying teams
- Minimum requirement of 3 years of project management experience
- Demonstrated ability for research and analysis, quick learner. Ability to dive into a new area of knowledge and come back with a structured understanding that can be clearly communicated to the rest of the team
- Experience with spreadsheets, budgeting, basic financial modeling. You must love numbers
- Strong teamwork and communications skills, conversational English
- Exceptional track record with an attitude of getting things done
- Results-oriented and with a strong customer focus
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- You must love pets
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits
- A team of passionate professionals and their pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley entrepreneurial culture and founding team’s work ethics
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube’s mission is to connect pets to the internet and give them a voice.
Our products enable people to see, talk, play, and feed their pets remotely while keeping them safe and healthy.
Our innovative products include Petcube Bites, an advanced treat camera, Petcube Play, the best-selling interactive pet cam, and Petcube Care, an AI-enabled pet monitoring service. Critically acclaimed with product and innovation awards, you will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential in the $150B+ global pet care market. We’re passionate about our social mission in support of animal welfare and rescues, and you can have a direct impact on improving the lives of pets everywhere.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org