We’re looking to hire a talented Amazon PPC Manager to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, executing ad campaigns, passionate about performance marketing, pays attention to details, and is highly analytical. The right candidate is always focused on growth, experimenting in efficiently reaching targets, and driving sales conversion with a strong ROAS.
What you will do
- Create, plan and maintain Amazon PPC campaigns for our products;
- Iterate and optimize campaigns based on results quickly. Juggle multiple tests at any given time to drive results;
- Develop and drive ads experiments in line with Petcube's brand strategy and sales goals to find new sales opportunities;
- Report on existing campaigns performance, sales, advertising ROAS;
- Be on top of emerging Amazon marketing trends and bring creative thinking to leverage new growth tactics;
Skills we look for
- At least 2 years of multi-campaign PPC management with a demonstrated ability to analyze and adjust bids/keywords/placements etc. to gain target ACOS and sales volume;
- Deep understanding of different types of campaigns and their performance – sponsored products, brands, display, video, DSP, etc.;
- Strong analytical framework and data-driven approach to campaigns, to make data-driven strategic decisions, excellent at Excel. You must love numbers;
- Experience with different approaches for keyword research and how to track their ranking positions in organic or paid search;
- Diving deep into the Amazon algorithms to understand it from inside and use this knowledge for growth opportunities;
- Critical thinking;
- Strong teamwork and communications skills, and conversational English;
- Must love pets;
Benefits we offer
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits
- A team of passionate professionals and their pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley entrepreneurial culture and founding team’s work ethics
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube’s mission is to connect pets to the internet and give them a voice.
Our products enable people to see, talk, play, and feed their pets remotely while keeping them safe and healthy.
Our innovative products include Petcube Bites, an advanced treat camera, Petcube Play, the best-selling interactive pet cam, Petcube Cam, an affordable best-selling pet camera with a vet chat built-in, and Petcube Care, an AI-enabled pet monitoring service. Critically acclaimed with product and innovation awards, you will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential in the $150B+ global pet care market. We’re passionate about our social mission in support of animal welfare and rescues, and you can have a direct impact on improving the lives of pets everywhere.
Apply at email@example.com