About the role
Do you like Marketing 😻? Love pets 🐕? Everyone is scared of your Colombo 🕵️ skills when it comes to finding something on the web? Petcube Marketing team is looking for a person who’s ready for new challenges and wants to learn the ins & outs of digital marketing including SEO, content development, growth hacking, social outreach and of course, web analytics.
- You have advanced English skills, both written and spoken;
- You are a proactive open-minded, out-going and creative person with excellent communication skills;
- You are a fast-learner with high-level research and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail;
- You have a basic understanding of SEO and Digital Marketing;
- Must love pets!
Extra consideration given to those with experience in:
- Familiar with Google Analytics / Webmasters tools / G-Suite
- Advanced online research
What you’ll do
You will be working directly with the Marketing Manager and taking participation in solving tasks in different level of complexity including (but not limited to):
- Learn, follow and implement SEO trends and features;
- Work on topics and keyword research to develop articles for our Blog about pets Petfeed;
- Blog content planning and publishing;
- Ongoing basic SEO website audit;
- Collect and analyze performance data across channels, follow competitors;
- Communicate and build partnerships with editors from other niche-related resources;
- Join weekly team marketing meetings to discuss your updates and new ideas.
- Access to the tons of blueprints, guides and lessons about SEO;
- Learn the latest techniques and get real-world experience on real accounts that can be added to your resume;
- A team of 40+ professionals and pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office;
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics;
- Flexible Hours — people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do;
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
This is an unpaid internship opportunity (3 months duration with a paid position offering after completing the internship period).
In 2012 the first Petcube prototype solved anxiety for a Chihuahua pup. Today Petcube connects hundreds of thousands of pet parents to their furry companions. We enhance pet care through technology and help understand animals better. Pets are family and they deserve our best effort.
Our product has been critically acclaimed by a number of publications, including The Wall Street Journal, Wired, Forbes, Fast Company, ABC News, Business Insider, TechCrunch, BBC, and others. You will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential. This is an opportunity to do some social good, improve animal welfare and be a part of an international team building the next great Consumer Electronics brand.