Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking to hire a great iOS developer who has a passion for the development of a pixel perfect UI. Who wants to work in a “product” environment and has the gut to initiate and execute new tasks. The one who seeks more independent kind of work, in terms of doing things without receiving a “corpuscular” specification prior to that. We expect the person to be passionate about his/her work and its quality.
- iOS app development (yes, writing code: mostly Swift and about one-third Objective-C . A lot of code ?)
- Develop new features
- Bugfix and code refactoring
- Integrate and adapt mobile apps for a new generation of hardware products (Petcubes)
- Be proactive. Be involved in products/features planning. You won’t have a “to-do” list sent from above.
- Deliver and monitor code on production
- Meet deadlines
- Minimum requirement of 1.5 years consistently working on iOS
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone using Objective-C / Swift and support them on production
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels (Strong knowledge of iOS platform and core frameworks (like UIKit))
- Understanding of memory management and Runtime
- General knowledge of algorithms and data structures and knowledge of how to use them correctly. If you passed Coursera’s course on algorithms - that’s perfect!
- Experience in audio/video streaming, related libraries (FFmpeg, etc.) would give you a bonus point
- Results-oriented and with a strong customer focus
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits
- A team of passionate professionals whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube is the leader in the Connected Pet space, and the maker of the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets.
Our products enable people to see, talk, play, and feed their pets remotely while keeping them safe and healthy.
Our innovative products include Petcube Bites, an advanced treat camera, and Petcube Play, the best-selling interactive pet cam. Critically acclaimed with product and innovation awards, you will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential in the $68B pet care market in the US. We’re passionate about our social mission in support of animal welfare and rescues, and you can have a direct impact on improving the lives of pets everywhere.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org