Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking to hire a passionate Junior Product Manager to join our product team that is making technology indistinguishable from magic by connecting pets to the internet and giving them a voice.
- Focus mostly on our Software products, including the existing products like Petcube Mobile Apps, subscription services, web experience, as well as some unannounced products and research for potential new products
- Drive the product vision, roadmap, strategy, and implementation together with your cross-functional team
- Define key success metrics and leverage data to make decisions and iterate quickly
- Find the product market fit within the most profitable channels for subscription services
- Take the ownership over the products from the inception to maturity, starting with market and user research, and continuing with wireframes and specifications, collaborating with teams of designers, engineers, marketers, working with finance and analysts to make these products an outstanding success
- Research and communicate best practices and analyse the competition all the time
- 1+ years in Product Management
- Experience with SaaS business model and hardware products would be a plus
- Demonstrated success in wireframing / UX flow design
- Analytical skills, hands-on with basic math and statistics
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- C1+ English
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and the founding team’s work ethics
- A team of passionate professionals whom you will be excited to get on a Zoom call every day
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube makes the best pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe, you might be a fit for this position, please apply. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome.