Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking to find an energetic person with a passion to work on a global scale. The essence of your work will be to bring products from China and South-East Asia and make sure it’s delivered to the clients in perfect condition and on time. To do this you will have all the needed resources that include carriers, brokers, a number of fulfillment centers across the US, and other countries. One of the biggest clients will be Amazon. You also will be accountable for the reverse logistics, refurbishment processes, and resale of renewed devices. You will work closely with the customer support team making sure our clients stay satisfied. The last piece of the puzzle will be to make sure no devices are lost and we know exactly how many devices returned.
But not everything is set in stone. It will be expected that you introduce continuous improvements to each of the processes that constitute your area of responsibility.
If you feel like the person described above, immediately send over your resume with a short cover letter.
- Bring to the US and Australia consumer electronics products from China and South-East Asia in the most efficient way using air or ocean shipments according to the budget;
- Observe and control product stocks in retail. Create and deliver replenishment orders to Amazon, Walmart, and other e-tail;
- Create and update product listings on respective online-sales channels;
- Make individual shipments across the globe assisting to marketing, customer support, and engineering teams;
- Process and collect returns from customers at the warehouse of a service provider;
- Manage testing procedures and refurbishment process of the returned merchandise;
- Manage three fulfillment centers in the US;
- Track all the inventory movements and generate expected weekly and monthly reports; Introduce ongoing improvements to the above.
- 2+ years of working experience;
- Demonstrated ability for research and analysis, quick learner. Passion to dive into a new area of knowledge;
- Love for numbers. Solid experience with spreadsheets;
- Good teamwork and communications skills; strong conversational and written English;
- An attitude of getting things done;
- Analytical thinking;
- You must love pets.
- A team of passionate professionals and their pets all of whom you will be excited to be working with
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley entrepreneurial culture and founding team’s work ethics
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube’s mission is to connect pets to the internet and give them a voice.
Our products enable people to see, talk, play, and feed their pets remotely while keeping them safe and healthy.
Our innovative products include Petcube Bites, an advanced treat camera, Petcube Play, the best-selling interactive pet cam, and Petcube Care, an AI-enabled pet monitoring service. Critically acclaimed with product and innovation awards, you will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential in the $150B+ global pet care market. We’re passionate about our social mission in support of animal welfare and rescues, and you can have a direct impact on improving the lives of pets everywhere.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org