Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking to find an administrator and process-centered person with a portion of the entrepreneurial character. Administrative skills will be needed for timely and accurate execution, while the creative part will help coming up with uncommon solutions to everyday challenges.
You will need to clearly understand the vision of the company working directly with the Operations Director and being able to translate this across your team. Communication with team members as well as external parties such as sales channels or service providers will conclude a big part of the day-to-day work. To do this you will need excellent oral and written language skills in English and Ukrainian; possess a great capacity for empathy.
Lastly, you expected to be comfortable with a constantly changing business terrain. This will mean you need to have a global outlook and critical thinking. It’s going to be your responsibility to introduce world-class practices in company operations. And sometimes create solutions that are better than anything that is out there.
- Work closely with the Operations Director on the company development
- Operate with sales forecasts to make manufacturing plans and ensure timely production with factories in China and South-East Asia and the delivery of products to the US and around the world
- Maintain and develop relations with sales channels such as Amazon, Walmart, and Chewy plus many more service providers
- Manage your direct team that is responsible for inventory planning, logistics and administration; maintain/update processes between them
- Facilitate and help teams to close gaps on the cross-departmental level
- Getting internal processes ready for business scaling
- Ensure complete administration of all business information and database
- Plan and execute hiring with respective departments heads
- Maintain Kyiv office and its routines (both while we're currently working remotely and if we get back to the office later)
- Proven track record of at least 3+ years in project management, client service and other related fields
- Demonstrated ability for research and analysis, quick learner
- Ability to dive into a new area of knowledge and come back with a structured understanding that can be clearly communicated to the rest of the team
- Experience with spreadsheets, budgeting, basic financial modeling. You must love numbers
- Strong teamwork and communications skills, conversational and written English
- Exceptional track record with an attitude of getting things done and things done on time
- Self-starter with the ability to wear many hats and work in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Positive attitude to informed debate to prove one’s point of view
- Feel comfortable in listening to others and changing one’s mind when new information comes in
- Capable of taking measurable risks
- You must love pets
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits
- A team of passionate professionals and their pets
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley entrepreneurial culture and founding team’s work ethics
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube’s mission is to connect pets to the internet and give them a voice.
Our products enable people to see, talk, play, and feed their pets remotely while keeping them safe and healthy.
Our innovative products include Petcube Bites, an advanced treat camera, Petcube Play, the best-selling interactive pet cam, and Petcube Care, an AI-enabled pet monitoring service. Critically acclaimed with product and innovation awards, you will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential in the $150B+ global pet care market. We’re passionate about our social mission in support of animal welfare and rescues, and you can have a direct impact on improving the lives of pets everywhere.