We are looking to hire an experienced supply chain position, to lead changes in the supply chain, that is now covered with Contract Manufacturer. To grow expertise inside the company and negotiate better pricing and payment terms with suppliers. Control servicing level and components quality. Develop alternative suppliers to secure sustainability in supply.
- Develop new suppliers for electronic, mechanical and other components.
- Know the market for all parts on BOM and their alternatives and negotiate with suppliers costs lower than average on the market.
- Closely monitor the services, quality, prices, and credibility of suppliers, review their performance quarterly and act to maintain their level, if they are falling below minimum requirements.
- Evaluate and develop supplier base to ensure capable backup suppliers are qualified and ready to support the business.
- Evaluate and approve sources of supply with support and involvement of quality and engineering teams.
- Communicate and follow up with suppliers regarding engineering changes and quality issues.
- PO placement for components, shipments follow up.
- Payment conditions negotiation to get at least NET 60 Days.
- More than 2 years’ experience in purchasing, sourcing electronic, electrical and mechanical components, with a proven track record of achievements.
- Strong sourcing network in Asia and China and good relationships with suppliers.
- Technical understanding of PCBA, mechanical, microelectronics, metal, and plastic parts, and components.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Know how to manage the supply chain in parallel with Contract Manufacturer.
- Proven attitude at work to be the best supply chain manager; Strive to constantly offer improvements to drive efficiency of the supply chain.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of passionate professionals whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org