We are looking to hire a great Android developer who has passion in development pixel perfect UI. Who want to work in “product” environment and has gut to initiate and execute new tasks. The one who seeks more independent kind of work, in terms of doing things without receiving a “corpuscular” specification prior to that.
- Petcube Android app development
- Prototype new and redesign features
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
- Development of current architecture and take part in planning of its future
- Experience of building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development
- Programming experience in Java and related frameworks
- Knowledge of multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices and caching mechanisms
- Experience in understanding large code bases, including API design techniques
- Familiar with Rx Java - must
- Knowledge in UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
- Quick learner, with passion for new technologies
- Unstoppable desire to make technology and design decisions to deliver a fast, secure and insanely usable app
- Deals well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think out of the box
Nice to have:
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with NDK, C/C++
- Tests writing skills (JUnit, Espresso, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience in audio/video streaming, related libraries (ffmpeg, etc.)
- Own published apps on Google Play
- Own projects on Github\Bitbucket
- Experience in Linux
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at email@example.com