Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking to hire an experienced candidate to quickly get up to speed with and take charge of the company’s bookkeeping and accounting procedures. The position calls for hands-on bookkeeping expertise and the ability to independently drive accounting processes.
- 3 years of experience as a Senior, Chief or Deputy Chief Accountant using IFRS or GAAP standards.
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements, which includes recording, entering and consolidating transactions.
- Proficient in written Business English and knowledge of Accounting terminology.
- Professional Certificate in Accountancy (ACCA or ACA or CPA, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience with Quickbooks/1c is an advantage.
- Proficient Excel user.
- Making journal entries and maintaining an accurate record of a company’s business activities using Quickbooks.
- Monthly preparation of financial statements in compliance with GAAP.
- Preparation of weekly cash and AR/AP aging reports.
- Controlling daily accounting activities: customer invoicing, AR/AP payments, payroll.
- Document management.
- Working with the team behind the award-winning product, a leader in the connected pet industry
- Opportunity to work with large international retailers including such as Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and others.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team's work ethics
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
Petcube makes the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe, you might be a fit for this position, please apply at email@example.com. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome.