Petcube Devices Core team is searching high and low for an awesome Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++ Firmware/Embedded) who shares our love for pets and technology!
If you're a talented and passionate individual with a knack for creating pawsome experiences, expertise in BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), battery-powered devices, and cellular connectivity (LTE) then this is the perfect opportunity for you! You'll have the freedom to unleash your creativity, work independently, and set ambitious goals. Imagine seeing your ideas transform into tangible products that will make a real difference in the lives of pets and their owners!
- Implement business tasks and meet customer requirements
- Provide support for the existing source code base
- Write software requirements documentation at the component-level design
- Test and troubleshoot complex systems involving hardware and firmware
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience working as a C or C++ developer
- Strong proficiency in C language, knowledge of basics C++
- Development expertise in embedded environments
- Sound understanding of software architecture and code design principles (OOD/OOP)
- Ability to write simple, reusable, and easily understandable code
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to work effectively and independently
- SQL basics for device metrics maintaining
- Strong experience with MCU-based platforms debugging
- Low-power devices debugging experience
- Experience with RTOS
- Familiarity with software development methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
Stack of Utilized Technologies & Tools: Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, C/C++, BLE, battery-powered devices, cellular connectivity (LTE/CAT-M/NB IOT), WiFi
Join us in revolutionizing the pet tech industry and making a difference in the lives of pets and their owners. Apply now and unleash your potential with Petcube Devices!