Petcube is the leader in the Connected Pet space, and makers of the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to see, talk, play, and feed their pets remotely while keeping them safe and healthy. Our innovative products include Petcube Bites, an advanced treat camera, and Petcube Play, the best-selling interactive pet cam. Critically acclaimed with product and innovation awards, you will be joining a growing organization with enormous potential in the $60B pet care market. We’re passionate about our social mission in support of animal welfare and rescues, and you can have a direct impact in improving the lives of pets everywhere.
We’re looking to hire a talented User Acquisition Manager to join our growing marketing team. This role can be based in our Kyiv or SF office. The right candidate will be responsible for executing ad campaigns, be passionate about performance marketing, pays attention to details, and is highly analytical. Should have a successful track record of driving ROI positive acquisition on paid search / adwords. The responsibilities include generating creative campaign concepts to executing on strategies in paid search and social media marketing channels. The right candidate is always focusing on growth, experimenting in efficiently reaching prospects and driving sales conversion with a strong ROAS.
The user acquisition manager should be able to deploy, monitor, analyze and optimize ad campaigns in real-time/daily. The right candidate has strong marketing instincts, proactive, growth-driven, unafraid to try new channels, and actively shares data, results, and ideas.
- Use daily/monthly budget to acquire new users/convert to purchases on paid search (Adwords, Amazon) and other social/mobile ad channels
- Drive sales, and continually optimize performance to drive down cost per sale
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Lead acquisition campaigns from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and weekly reporting
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs to ensure we produce best in class creative which is consistent across channels and resonates with our target consumers
- Iterate and optimize on campaigns based on results quickly. Juggle multiple tests at any given time to drive results
- Analyze and report KPI performance on a regular basis
- 2+ years experience in online media and performance advertising. Strong track record of results
- Experience with media buying and CPA networks
- Experience in managing self-service traffic platforms. Expertise in Google Adwords / paid search channels
- Strong analytical framework and skills, great at Excel
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certificates
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org