Middle Full Stack Web Developer
Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking to hire a great web developer who wants to work in a product environment and has the guts to initiate and execute new tasks. The one who seeks a more independent kind of work, in terms of doing things without receiving a corpuscular specification prior to that. You will be working in a team on Petcube.com e-commerce website (front/back- end) and other Petcube web projects and services.
- 3+ years of active commercial experience in web development;
- 1-2 years of experience with Symfony framework;
- Familiarity with payment providers (PayPal, Stripe, Amazon Pay etc);
- PHP 7.4;
- Symfony 3/4;
- Good verbal and written communication in English (Upper-intermediate or higher);
- Readiness to work in very-very fast-paced environment;
- Flexible and self-learning; Positive thinking;
- Loving to get things done.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits;
- Self-development plans and assistance;
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics;
- Our business - Internet of Things + SaaS for thousands of users, and everything that can be imagined are here: hardware, firmware, backend, apps, video streaming, payments, chatbots, ML. Flexible Hours.We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do. New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Petcube makes the best pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe you might be a fit for this position, please apply. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome but not obligatory.