We at Petcube believe, that products for pets should be designed and developed as perfect, as those that are developed for humans. And with growing complexity of development and number of products we make, we are looking for a talented and experienced QA, who will be able to build test processes from scratch, to prevent bugs go out the door, with that, achieving positive UX.
- At least 3-year experience with software testing
- At least 1.5-year experience within test automation
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience of working with iOS, Android, knowledge of guidelines
- Understanding of TCP/IP network protocols
- Knowledge of Shell, Python (or other script languages)
- Understanding of CI and GIT
- Experience with Jira
Will be a plus
- Experience in analyzing and retrieving API request (REST, sockets)
- Experience with mobile platforms test automation tools (stress testing, functional testing)
- Experience in hardware related products and embedded software testing.
- English: intermediate+
- Strong communication skills
- High grade of responsibility
- Ability to adapt
- Tolerance to constant changes
- Self-organized and proactive
- Strong teamwork skills
- Manual test cases creation and execution
- Build test automation processes and automated tests as a part of CI
- Run automated tests and analyze results
- Bug, status and quality reporting
- Collaborate closely with the development and product teams to understand the product requirements
- Define and participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities, identifying software problems and their root cause
- Be responsible for product quality as a result of everything above mentioned scope of tasks
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org