We’re looking to hire a talented User Acquisition Specialist / Manager to join our growing marketing team. This role is based in our Kyiv or SF office. The right candidate will be responsible for executing ad campaigns, be passionate about performance marketing, pays attention to details, and is highly analytical. Should have a successful track record of driving ROI positive acquisition on paid search / AdWords. The responsibilities include everything from generating creative campaign concepts to executing on strategies in paid search and social media marketing channels. The right candidate is always focusing on growth, experimenting in efficiently reaching prospects and driving conversion with a strong ROAS.
The user acquisition associate should be able to deploy, monitor, analyze and optimize ad campaigns in real-time/daily. The right candidate has strong marketing instincts, proactive, growth-driven, unafraid to try new channels and actively shares data, results, and ideas.
- Use daily/monthly budget to acquire new users/convert to purchases on paid search (Adwords, Amazon) and other ad channels.
- Drive sales, and continually optimize performance to drive down the cost per sale.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Lead acquisition campaigns from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and weekly reporting.
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs to ensure we produce best in class creative which is consistent across channels and resonates with our target consumers.
- Iterate and optimize campaigns based on results quickly. Juggle multiple tests at any given time to drive results.
- Analyze and report KPI performance on a regular basis.
- 2+ years experience in online media and performance advertising. Strong track record of results.
- Experience with media buying and CPA networks.
- Experience in managing self-service traffic platforms. Expertise in Google Adwords / paid search channels
- Strong analytical framework and skills, great at Excel.
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English.
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certificates.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org