Middle QA Engineer
Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We're in pursuit of the open-minded Middle QA engineer who has proven experience in testing hardware and software products. The person we are looking for is passionate about testing products and ready to work hard to reach magnificent goals.
What you will do most of the time:
- Mobile testing (both iOS and Android);
- Firmware and hardware testing (we are the IoT company, yeah);
- Regression testing (a lot of components means a lot of releases);
- Create, support and execute functional test cases;
- Report and investigate issues/bugs found;
- Collaborate with the whole Petcube team and contractors as well.
We expect our perfect match to have at least 2 years of proven commercial experience.
What we will value the most:
- Strong knowledge of QA theory - goals, approaches, types, design, documentation;
- This is the crucial one - Hands-on experience/knowledge with IoT and Mobile products;
- Good verbal and written communication in English (Upper-intermediate or higher);
- Experience with project/test management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr, TestLink etc.);
- Best practices of how, when and why to create test cases, bugs, checklists etc.
- Willing to work closely in team, and the ability to execute tasks by yourself;
- Readiness to work in very-very fast-paced environment;
- Flexible and self-learning;
- Positive thinking;
- Loving to get things done.
What we can propose as your perfect company:
- Great compensation package and regular reviews based on your results and experience;
- Self-development plans and assistance;
- Our business - Internet of Things + SaaS for thousands of users, and everything that can be imagined are here: hardware, firmware, backend, apps, video streaming, payments, chatbots, ML.
- In our team for a year you can get such experience, which in other products accumulates in three, not to mention outsourcing.
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours - we just want to get things done.
We have been creating IoT products for pets since 2012, and strive for the level of quality that Apple has set in electronics for humans. 🧔👩💕🐶🐱
In the midst of the pandemic, we successfully launched the new product - Petcube Cam. It is selling so fast that minor defects, that could have been skipped in the past, have become a major constraint on the company's growth. Therefore, we grow a product team, especially QA and developers.