Petcube Play 2 or Petcube Bites 2 can’t establish the cloud connection / No Internet connection
If you get this error message, firstly, make sure you have Internet access on your wi-fi by trying to open a few websites on a few devices. If you have Internet access but Petcube still can't be connected, try to reset the device by following these easy steps:
- First, if you have previously set up your Petcube, open the Petcube App, go to 'Home' tab, then select 'Settings' and choose 'Disconnect Camera'.
- Power up your Petcube, wait 1 minute until it starts up, find a reset pin that came with your device, find the small hole above the USB port if you have Petcube Bites 2 or at the bottom if you have Petcube Play 2, insert the reset pin into it, hold it down for 8 seconds until the Petcube plays a sound and release it.
- Wait until the Petcube boots up again and starts blinking green. If you have a Petcube Camera, please switch it to setup mode by holding down the start button for 3 seconds until the LED changes to blinking green color.
- Open Petcube app, go to the 'Home' tab, select 'connect your device', pick your Petcube from the list of options and follow the steps on the screen.
If you have a firewall on your wi-fi network or you have a block on some ports, below is the list of ports that need to be open for Petcube:
- cube_ext_ip:7000-7100/udp (optionally, NAT)
Was this article helpful?
Help us improve our Support Center