We are looking to hire a great Android developer who has passion in development pixel perfect UI. Who want to work in “product” environment and has gut to initiate and execute new tasks. The one who seeks more independent kind of work, in terms of doing things without receiving a “corpuscular” specification prior to that.
- Petcube Android app development
- Development of current architecture and take part in planning of its future
- Strong Java Core knowledges
- 3+ years of active experience in Android development
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns
- Experience with NDK, C/C++
- Experience in working with XML, JSON, and REST-based APIs
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques
- Experience with integrating and effective using 3rd party and/or open source technologies
- Strong Tests writing skills (JUnit, Espresso, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience in building beautiful pixel-perfect UI\UX
- Quick learner, with passion for new technologies
- Unstoppable desire to make technology and design decisions to deliver a fast, secure and insanely usable app
- Strong analytics skills
- Deals well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Nice to have:
- Experience in audio/video streaming, related libraries (ffmpeg, etc.)
- Familiar with Rx Programming
- Own published apps on Google Play
- Own projects on Github\Bitbucket
- Experience in Linux
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org