We are looking for a Sr. Embedded Software Developer who will support the manufacturing process through designing and programming firmware solutions.
- Implement business tasks and customer requirements
- Support the existing source code base
- Write software requirements documentation (component-level design)
- Go on business trips to China to support the manufacturing process
- Test and troubleshoot complex systems with hardware and firmware
- Coach and mentor less-experienced engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience required
- Passion for product development with proficiency in C/C++
- Expertise in embedded development on ARM based CPUs
- Understanding of media processing (coding/decoding audio/video, ISP)
- Understanding of RTSP streaming (H.264, audio)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux programming (mostly C/C++ over POSIX in user mode, kernel mode development experience is a must)
- Advanced software architecture and code design skills (OOD/OOP)
- Understanding of digital schematics. Skills to validate hardware and find hardware bugs
- Writing simple, reusable and easily understandable code
- Ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision, and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment with other motivated and talented individuals
- Experience with bare metal development
- Understanding of DSP
- Good experience with software development methodologies (agile, waterfall)
- Knowledge of computer vision technologies
Stack of utilized technologies & tools
C++, STL, H.264, Open SSL, RTP, RTCP, TLS, WiFi, Bluetooth (BlueZ), WLAN, NAT traversal, Linux, u-boot, Buildroot, OpenCV, USB, SDIO, CSI parallel, I2C, SPI, Git, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at email@example.com