We are looking to hire an experienced quality controller to perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures of partially assembled and finished goods in the manufacture. Perform review of Device History Records for release of finished goods.
- Perform inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard cosmetic, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Reject finished products as required.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of assembly procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have good English written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years Quality Control experience in Receiving Inspection is preferred
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at email@example.com