We’re looking to hire a talented Growth Marketing Analyst to join our growing marketing team. This role is based in our Kyiv office. We’re looking for a proactive, talented analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, marketing, and product. The ideal candidate has a strong technical, analytical and product background with a drive to growth in traffic and conversion. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Leverage eCommerce and product data to understand our products and services in depth, identify areas of opportunity and execute projects to drive growth and engagement.
- Build reports and dashboards focused on providing actionable insights that support new user growth, retention, camera and mobile app usage, and revenue.
- Work closely with marketing, product, design, engineering and sales teams.
- Work on core Petcube products including Petcube camera devices, mobile app adoption and usage, and attribution of acquisition and sales from multiple channels (D2C, retail, user acquisition marketing, and email)
- Expertise in building forecasting tools and dashboards with coding experience.
- Has used tools like Hadoop/Hive, Oracle, ETL, R, PHP, Python, Excel, MicroStrategy, and many other internal tools to work efficiently at scale.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics.
- 1+ years experience with SQL.
- 2+ years of quantitative or statistical analysis experience.
- 1+ years of experience managing a project.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or growth.
- Ability to process and analyze data sets, and interpret them to make business decisions.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to independently manage a project or product.
- Internet marketing experience.
- Software development experience.
- Experience with media buying and CPA networks.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org