We are looking to hire a great backend developer who want to work in product environment and has gut to initiate and execute new tasks. The one who seeks more independent kind of work, in terms of doing things without receiving a corpuscular specification prior to that.
At least 3 years of experience with Symfony 2/3 Experience building REST APIs and backend services. Redis, MySQL, Nginx. Fluent Linux command line skills. Knowledge RabbitMQ or other message brokers. Experience with AWS services.
As a Plus
Knowledge of languages like Ruby/Python/Go. Silex and Lumen
Work on the API for mobile applications (Symfony 2/3) Work on the API for backend that updates products’ firmware Work on the API for subscription based video storage service Support of internal services like admin panels for support dept and firmware autoupdate, services of apps and hardware statistics and analytics, etc. Work on the new services Quality and reliability improvement of the infrastructure—ELK stack, Amazon services, etc.
List of exact responsibilities will be defined and tailored to the final candidate. It can be partly everything mentioned or complete cover of just several groups of tasks.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org