We are looking for a self-driven person, who will become a communication point between our European R&D office and our Production site in Shenzhen. You will be in charge of optimizing our component base as well as solving any ongoing issues on the production site. This job also will be combined with the regular cooperation with the European and US Teams.
- Validate PCBA boards after some changes in design or for new boards
- Work with supply chain for any components analog search (BOM replacement, etc.)
- Bring us any innovation about new EE components such as SoC, MCU, etc
- Handle any problems with WiFi. Meet with manufacturing engineers for any solutions
- Solve any problems on production line if it requires сompetent engineer's view
- Components samples testing/validation (New camera, new WiFi module, etc)
- Support our MD engineer for prototyping is any EE or FW support needed
- Schematics/PCB layout tasks if our engineers' capabilities are overloaded
- Any EE related tasks
- Just now we are on final iteration of our new product Petcube Bites.
- PCBA boards for the first iteration on production. We are going to validate it and made some modification.
- Our engineer will be in China for in the end of this week.
- We can use his trip for synchronization with you, Atommann.
- After testing, MD changes, etc. we will make some modification in HW design according to MD changes, supply chain wishes, etc.
- You can help us with this and for validation for final PCBA and MP early process support if any EE issue without our presence in China. You can help us to handle a lot of EE related tasks.
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org