Connecting and setting up your Petcube Camera on Android device
1. To set up your Petcube Camera, please download the Petcube application to your Android device. The Petcube app requires Android 4.3 or greater and can be downloaded in the Google Play Store.
2. Connect your Petcube Camera to a power source and wait up to 30 seconds until the LED light starts blinking. Open ‘Settings’ on your phone and temporarily disable cellular data (mobile data) so that you are only using Wi-Fi during setup. Open the Petcube app on your Android device, log in or sign up for a Petcube account using your email or Facebook account. Go to ‘Home’ menu on the left side of the app, select ‘Connect Petcube Camera’ and follow the steps on the screen.
3. If the LED light on the camera is blinking, push and hold the start button on the back of the camera for 3 seconds and release it when the LED light changes color. Now, slide left to step #2 in the Petcube app and make sure the light is blinking green. Slide left again to step #3 in the Petcube app and press 'Connect to Petcube network'.
4. Wait for the app to exchange data with the Petcube Camera and scan for available Wi-Fi networks, then select your home Wi-Fi network from the list, put in your network password and hit 'Connect'. If you don't see your home network on the list or if you're using a hidden network, connect to your home Wi-Fi by pressing 'Connect manually', then enter your network name and password and hit 'Connect' (keep in mind that it is case sensitive).
5. Once the LED light on your Petcube Camera changes to solid white, you are ready to play with your Petcube Camera.