Petcube Bites 2 Treat Recommendations
- Treats should be uniform in size (ideally spherical), no smaller than 0.3 inches and no larger than 1 inch in length. The treat hopper can fit up to 2 lbs of treats.
- Treats must be dry and hard.
- Treats should not be greasy, soft, sticky or crumbly.
- Use treats that are all the same size and shape.
- Choose the correct orange insert that came with your Petcube Bites 2 depending on the size of your treats to have better control of amount of treats dispensed at once. Available sizes: Small, Medium and Large with Medium insert being pre-installed.
- Close the container lid for an airtight seal to keep treats fresh and so no odors get out.
Was this article helpful?
Help us improve our Support Center