Petcube Play 2 factory reset instructions
If you have a problem with your Petcube and need to reset it, follow these easy steps:
First, if you have previously set up your Petcube:
- Open the Petcube app.
- Go to 'Home' tab.
- Tap the 'Settings' wheel in the upper right corner.
- Choose 'Disconnect Camera'.
- Power up your Petcube Play, wait 1 minute until it starts up.
- Find a small hole on the bottom of your Petcube Play, insert the reset pin into it, hold it down for 8 seconds until the Petcube plays a sound and release it.
- Wait until the camera boots up and starts blinking green.
- Open Petcube app.
- Go to the 'Home' tab.
- Select 'Connect your device'.
- Pick your Petcube from the list of options and follow the steps on the screen.
Was this article helpful?
Help us improve our Support Center