Petcube Inc. makes the best cameras and software for pet parents and their pets. Our mission is connecting pets to the internet and giving them a voice. Currently we are looking to hire a Recruiter to join our team, who will be responsible for the recruitment process within the company. If you are a fan of the diverse and dynamic work environment, if multitasking and strong organisational skills are your compatible sides and, of course, if you are willing to grow and are able to learn new things fast, please apply, as this role is definitely for you.
What you will be working on:
- Implementation of the tasks on every stage of the recruitment. You will be regularly assisting with the job postings creation and its’ following distribution via the job search platforms, inbound applications screening processing, proactively conducting outbound research, undertake first screening interviews followed by it’s further transfer to the technical interview with the hiring manager;
- Building a well-organised administrative environment and taking strong control over the successful tasks implementation within full-circle of the recruitment processes;
- Maintaining recruiting database; working on improving metrics for having accurate and clear data, and efficiency of the processes;
- Supporting pre-boarding process (collecting necessary data and preparing job offers);
- Working alongside multiple teams to make sure things run smoothly;
- Working directly with Petcube's Executive Team.
- At least 1 years of experience in the operations/administrative/recruitment environment; understanding of basic concepts of recruitment;
- Highly competent in English with confident verbal and written skills (at least C1);
- Ability to work with data and advanced analytical skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks according to its’ importance and urgency;
- Desirable but not a must - knowledge of hiring tools (Breezy, Hiretual etc.);
- Proficiency in G-Suit;
- Developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and developed decision-making skills.
- Opportunity to work remotely (we do believe it’s super convenient);
- Become a part of funny as well as experienced and fast-growing team;
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and the founding team’s work ethics;
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits;
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe you might be a great fit for this position, please apply. We’ll be looking forward to hearing from you!