Raising a cat has its highs and lows — pretty much like any relationship. Today you’re canoodling furball in bed, and tomorrow you’re screaming in pain because grimalkin bit you. Oh well, so much for a mutualistic relationship.
Owning a cat can be a rewarding experience, but it can be exacting at times. Don’t believe me? Here are 10 comics that pretty much sum up what cat ownership is like.
1. Single or in a relationship, your cat sleeps with you.
2. Productivity killer no. 1.
3. Your cat owns everything, including your chair.
4. Your daily morning view is your cat’s behind.
5. You'll never figure out what your cat will do next.
6. You’re not having kids. Wait! You already have one.
7. Your phone’s out of memory because it's packed with memories with your cat.
8. The good thing about being a cat lover at Christmas... everyone knows what to get you!
9. Your day is never boring.
10. You get free, unlimited massages, courtesy of your furry masseuse.
Read more posts about cats