There are two types of people. There are cat people. And there are dog people. Cat people love to chill and would rather spend the weekend sleeping (with a cat, of course). Meanwhile, dog people — folks who prefer licks over paws - love going out for walks.
If you’re the latter, congratulations! Owning a dog has a lot of advantages. There’s an ample amount of evidence lauding the benefits of owning a pooch. In fact, studies show that these furry buddies can help reduce stress.
But the perks have caveats, one of which is to walk your dog even when you’re feeling lazy. Another is to be extremely patient when your mutt is misbehaving. If you’re wondering what dog ownership feels like, check out these comics that sum up dog ownership.
1. You miss your dog all the time.
2. Leaving your dog behind is hard.
3. Your dog is usually more excited than you when going out for a walk.
4. You get unlimited free hugs.
5. Your dog is super supportive.
6. Who needs a baby when you have a cute mutt?
7. It’s so hard to resist your dog’s sad eyes.
8. One unwritten rule of dog ownership is you must not move when your dog is sleeping on you.