Moving your Petcube to a different location or changing Wi-Fi settings
As long as the Petcube is within range of your wireless network, you can reposition it according to your needs.
However, if you're trying to use it in a different Wi-Fi environment or want to connect the camera to a different wireless network, you need to change the Wi-Fi settings in the Petcube app.
To do that:
- Open the Petcube app.
- Go to the camera profile, tap the 'Settings' wheel in the upper right corner if you use Android or tap the ‘Play’ icon if you use iOS (fig 4.23.1).
- Tap the ‘Settings’ wheel in the upper right corner (fig 4.23.2).
- Select ‘General’ (fig 4.23.3).
- Tap 'Change Wi-Fi' (fig 4.23.4).
- Power up your Petcube, wait 1 minute until it starts up.
- Find a reset pin that came with your Petcube Bites, find the small hole above the USB port on the left side of the device, insert the reset pin into it, hold it down for 3 seconds until the light turns green and follow the steps on your screen.
Was this article helpful?
Help us improve our Support Center