Petcube, Inc. is a leading technology company that keeps people connected with their pets. It has emerged as a technology leader, claiming a new category of Connected Pet that’s defined at the intersection of Connected Home and Pet Care.
We are looking to hire a skilled SEO Manager to join our Marketing team and increase Petcube’s rankings on all major search engines.
- Finding and screening websites for quality link building opportunities
- Contacting and pitching the websites on guest posts and link placements
- Implementing Google’s Search Quality Raters Guidelines and staying on top of the latest SEO techniques
- Developing and monitoring the performance of link building strategy, running its analytics and transparent reporting.
You will be reporting directly to Andrey Klen, Petcube’s CMO and co-founder.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- At least 1 year of of hands-on experience with SEO and backlink outreach
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools such as Ahrefs, Moz or Semrush
- Fluent English (C1+), great communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail.
- A demanding and satisfying start-up environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fuelled by a fusion of Silicon Valley
- Engineering culture and the founding team’s work ethics
- A team of passionate professionals whom you will be excited to get on a Zoom call every day
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
Petcube makes the best pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe you might be a fit for this position, please apply. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome.