We are looking to hire a proactive enthusiastic Social Media Intern to join our marketing team that curates a magical brand on a mission to connect pets to the internet and give them a voice.
- Content plan/strategy development and execution
- Building a sales pipeline on social with clear attribution
- Managing growth, driving engagement
- Basic analytics and reporting
- Thirst for knowledge and growth
- Hustler attitude: creative mindset + getting things done
- Some storytelling skills, good comms, good English
- Spreadsheet friendly
- Pop culture memeologist degree is a plus
- A compensation for the internship and company-wide benefits.
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv and Shenzhen offices.
- A team of passionate professionals whom you will be excited to see every time you <s>come to the office</s> get on a Zoom call.
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley culture and the founding team’s work ethics.
- We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do.
Petcube makes the best pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe, you might be a fit for this position, please apply. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is welcome.