Petcube Bites camera is compatible with a variety of dog and cat treats brands. We recommend crunchy treats with dimensions of 1 inch or less.
- Treats should be uniform in size (ideally spherical), no smaller than 0.3 inches and no larger than 1 inch in length. The treat hopper can fit up to 2 lbs of treats.
- Treats must be dry and hard.
- Treats should not be greasy, soft, sticky or crumbly.
- Use treats that are all the same size and shape.
- For smaller size treats, multiple treats may be dispensed at once. Close the container lid for an airtight seal to keep treats fresh and so no odors get out.
If you’re looking for treats to mix it up for your pet, here’s some others to consider:
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats
- Blue Buffalo Blue Bits Training Dog Treats (Multiple flavors)
- Pet Botanics Training Reward (Multiple flavors)
- Old Mother Hubbard Bitz Crunchy Classic Snacks for Dogs
- Nutro Crunchy Treats For Dogs
- Wellness Petite Treats Crunchy Mini-bites
- Wellness Soft Puppy Bites
- Charlee Bear 'Bear Crunch' (Multiple flavors)
- Blue Dog Bakery All Natural and Soft&Chewy Perfect Trainers (Grilled chicken and cheese flavor)
- Sojos Good Dog Treats (Peanut butter and jelly flavor; Blueberry cobbler flavor; Apple dumpling flavor)
- Canidae Pure Chewy Treats (Turkey & apple; Rabbit and kale)
- Full Moon Organic Chicken Training Dog Treats
- Whole Hearted Oven Baked Training Treats for Dogs
- Purina Friskies Party Mix (Multiple flavors)
- Drs. Foster + Smith Dental Treats for Cats
- Whiskas Temptations (Multiple flavors)
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Cat Treats (Multiple flavors)
- Wellness Kittles Crunchy Treats (Multiple flavors)
- TEMPTATIONS Classic Cat Treat
A variety of treats will work with Petcube Bites treat cam. Note the size and density of treats may affect the amount of treats that come out of the flinger.
When you can’t be there, give love to your pets with bite-sized treats.
Was this article helpful?
Help us improve our Support Center