We are looking for a Logistics and Finance Intern to join Petcube team in our Kyiv office and become our best professional support in day to day tasks. The person, we are looking for would be happy owning both logistics and finance tasks. From our side, we’ll be there to provide the best training and developments opportunities for the winning candidate. We are looking for smart, talented and motivated applicants with the minimum to no experience, eager to learn, develop and pursue a career in finance and/or logistics.
- We are accepting applicants with little to no experience. Extramural students are welcome to apply
- Strong numeracy skills
- MS Excel proficiency
- Competent written business English with an ability to conduct business correspondence
- Good spoken English would be a great plus
- AR processing including performing day to day financial transactions, verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- AP processing including payment execution, invoice verification and ensuring compliance with financial policies
- Setting up accounts with new clients both in the US and global markets.
- Scheduling and tracking inbound and outgoing shipments
- Inventory reconciliation and calculating operational metrics.
- Maintaining corporate documentation.
- Training from the team behind award winning product, a leader in the pet industry
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits
- A multicultural work environment with communication between Kyiv, San Francisco, and Shenzhen offices
- Opportunity to work with large international retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, Costco, Argos, and others.
- A team of 60+ professionals and 20+ pets all of whom you will be excited to see every time you come to the office
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics
- Flexible Hours—people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will. We only work with people who are excited and take pride in the work they do
- New gear. We provide you with all the equipment you need to work comfortably and efficiently, from new laptops to standing desks
Petcube makes the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets. Our products enable people to watch, talk to, play with and feed pets remotely while keeping their pets safe and healthy. So if you are interested and believe, you might be a fit for this position, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. One page cover letter in English on why you want to join our team with details about yourself is a must.