Connecting and setting up your Petcube Camera on iOS device
1. To set up your Petcube Camera, please download the Petcube application to your iOS device. The Petcube app requires iOS 8.0 or greater and can be downloaded in the App Store.
2. Connect your Petcube Camera to a power source and wait up to 30 seconds until the LED light starts blinking. Open the Petcube app on your iOS device, log in or sign up for a Petcube account using your email or Facebook account. Go to the ‘Home’ tab, select ‘Connect Petcube Camera’ and follow the steps on the screen.
3. If the LED light on the camera is blinking, push and hold the start button on the back of the camera for 3 seconds and release it when the LED light changes color. Now, scroll down to step #2 on the Petcube app and make sure the light is blinking green. Scroll down to step #3 on the Petcube App. Open ‘Settings’ on your phone, go to ‘Wi-Fi settings’, connect to Petcube Wi-Fi and come back to the Petcube app.
4. Wait for the app to exchange data with the Petcube Camera and scan for available Wi-Fi networks, then select your home Wi-Fi network from the list, put in your network password and hit 'Join'. If you don't see your home network on the list or if you're using a hidden network, connect to your home Wi-Fi by entering the name of your network and password manually and then hit 'Join' (keep in mind that it is case sensitive).
5. Once the LED light on your Petcube Camera changes to solid white, you are ready to play with your Petcube Camera.