Moving your Petcube Play to a different location
As long as the Petcube is within range of your wireless network, you can reposition it according to your needs.
However, if you're trying to use it in a different Wi-Fi environment or want to connect the camera to a different wireless network, you need to change the Wi-Fi settings in the Petcube app.
To do that:
- Open the Petcube app.
- Go to the camera profile, tap the 'Settings' wheel in the upper right corner if you use Android or tap the ‘Play’ icon if you use iOS (fig 4.21.1).
- Tap the ‘Settings’ wheel in the upper right corner (fig 4.21.2).
- Select ‘General’ (fig 4.21.3).
- Tap 'Change Wi-Fi' (fig 4.21.4).
- Power up your Petcube, wait 1 minute until it starts up.
- Find a reset pin that came with your Petcube, find a small hole on the bottom of the device, insert the reset pin into it, hold it down for 3 seconds until the light changes to pulsing green and follow the steps on your screen.
Was this article helpful?
Help us improve our Support Center