Sharing access to your Petcube Play or Petcube Camera
By default, only you can access your Petcube video stream, but you can share access to your Petcube with your family and friends.
Family members will have almost full control of your camera, being able to connect to your Petcube anytime, change camera and sharing settings and access recorded videos on Petcube Care timeline.
Friend sharing allows you to configure friend sharing access at specifically scheduled times and days as well as configure permission access for the laser and 2-way audio controls.
To share your camera with someone, first ask them to download Petcube app and create their own account.
To share access to family members or friends:
- Open the Petcube app.
- Go to the camera profile.
- Tap the 'Settings' wheel in the upper right corner
- Tap ‘Sharing’, select the preferable sharing option and add the new user to either 'Family' or 'Friend' list.
To delete a user from your 'Family' or 'Friends' list:
- Go to 'Sharing' settings again.
- Find their username and swipe it left to 'Delete' or 'Unfriend'.